Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson

In today’s Dallas Morning News: Apparently, after beating the Browns in Cleveland, getting 13 stitches stapled to his chin, and flying back to Dallas at 11:00 pm, Tony Romo noticed a middle-aged couple stranded by the road with a flat tire. Without volunteering who he was, Romo pulled over and helped the couple repair the tire and finish their road trip. And to his credit, Romo didn’t promote his good deed to the media; the couple themselves contacted the local newspaper to share their story.


I’m thinking, maybe Jessica Simpson was on the rag, and Tony Romo just wasn’t in a rush to get back home. Y’know what I mean? “Honey, how was your day?” “Did you miss me?” “Ooh, what happened to your chin?” “That’s gross!” “OK, let me tell you about MY day…” Blah, bah, blah. Blah, blah, blah! Blah, blah, frickin’ BLAH!!!

That’s my theory.

-JKD

No comments: