Monday, September 29, 2008

Prison movies

Have you ever watched one of those prison movies where the evil, masochist warden is always threatening to throw some poor fuck into the dreaded “hole”? And everyone is like, “Oh, NOOOO!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE don’t send me to the hole! ANYTHING but that!!!” Look, I gotta be candid with you: If I were an inmate, and my options were to either stay in the general population – where I’d spend my days getting the shit kicked out of me by prison guards, and my nights getting serial-raped by murderers and psychopaths – I don’t think I’d really mind getting sent to the hole. Y’know what I mean?

In fact, I’d probably prefer it.

Hey, I’d sleep in all day, daydream during the afternoon, and play with my pecker at night, fantasizing about girls I’ll never have a chance to fuck. It would sort of be like my freshman year in college.

Never understood all the fuss about the stupid “hole”…

-JKD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have read a few of your posts, what a waste of bits & bytes. You're a fucking moron - you should have retired your gloves a lot sooner. I'm sure your opponents loved beating the shit out of you. And as for dreaming of girls you'll never have - I'm sure it's closer to the current truth and not a 'freshman' thing. I can't believe how fucking annoying you are! I'm going to clear my cookies, files, etc. to get your spooge off my system.

Johnny "Knucklefish" David said...

You're calling ME a moron?! ME??!!

Obviously, you failed to read my post about the talking chickens.

-JKD