Monday, August 25, 2008

And pop goes the cherry...

Whenever I hear about a nonviolent protest, I automatically lose interest. Look, if those protesters don’t even care enough about their own movement to get violent, then what the fuck are they doing, exactly? Marching in lines, waving hand-drawn signs? Kindergartners do that on the first day of school; why should I be impressed that a bunch of adults can do it too? Violence at least requires a modicum of creativity; nonviolence is so pointlessly tepid. “Wanna come to our nonviolent protest tomorrow? We’re gonna march together, wave signs, and yell a lot. So people will know we’re angry.” Yeah, sounds real productive, Moonbeam, but I’ll hafta pass. Lemme known what you’d like to grow a pair and try a violent protest for a change – and I’ll even be sporting and offer you a 30 minute head start. You bunch of ham-headed, delusional pussies.

Anyhoo, welcome to my blog. I haven’t told ANYONE about this blog – no advertising, no nothin’ – so don’t blow my cover.

-JKD

No comments: